An autonomous car AKA robotic Car (driverless car, auto/ self-driving car) is a vehicle that is capable of sensing its environment and navigating without human input. Many such vehicles are being developed, but as the recent study (of February 2017) proves that automated cars permitted on public roads are not yet fully autonomous. They all require a human driver at the wheel who is ready at a moment’s notice to take control of the vehicle.
Market Research Future offers an exorbitant Market Research Report on “Global Autonomous Vehicles Market” empowering you to browse through the full Market Analysis, Opportunities, Price, Growth, Trends and the market forecast up to the year 2027.
The report Global Autonomous Vehicles Market comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. It gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides detailed information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. It also gives a broad study of the different markets segments and regions.
The global market for Autonomous Vehicles Market is expected to grow over the CAGR of 26.2% during the period 2016 to 2027 from USD 3.6 billion in 2015.
- Google (U.S.)
- General Motors (U.S.)
- Volkswagen (Germany)
- BMW (Germany)
- Ford Motor Company (U.S.)
- Baidu (China)
- Toyota (Japan)
- Tesla (U.S.)
- Audi (Germany)
- Jaguar (U.K.)
Get Sample of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1020
Key Utility Aspects of the Report – Global Autonomous Vehicles Market:
- Provides detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Autonomous Vehicles Market
- Offers insights about factors affecting the market growth
- Enables to analyze the Autonomous Vehicles market based on various factors- supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- Provides historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- Offers country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- Provides country level analysis of the market for segment by sensor, by hardware & software, by type and sub-segments.
- Offers strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- Enables us to track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Autonomous Vehicles Market
Report Segments – Global Autonomous Vehicles Market:
The Report is mainly segmented on the basis of sensors which comprises of ultrasonic, radar, lidar, image and other. Secondly, the report is segmented on the basis of hardware and software which comprises of cameras, communication systems, and GPS systems. Furthermore, the report is segmented by type which is comprises of semi-autonomous vehicles and fully autonomous vehicles. The fully functioned segment wise study gives you the forecast up to 2027.
Get Complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/autonomous-vehicles-market-1020
Regional Analysis of Autonomous Vehicles Market:
Globally, North America is the largest market for Autonomous Vehicles and is estimated to witness a healthy demand for driverless cars in 2017, accounting for over a good market share in the same year. North America holds the largest market share 39.08% of global Autonomous Vehicles market and is expected to reach $24.40 billion by 2027 from $1.42 billion in 2015.
Consumers in Europe are often more adaptive toward new technologies and the change in regulation, particularly in Germany, Sweden, and the Netherlands, is expected to fuel the demand over the forecast period. Europe is the second largest market for autonomous vehicle with market size of US $1.10 billion in the year 2015.
However Asia-Pacific will become the second biggest market by the end of year 2027 due to the high technological advancement. Asia-pacific region is expected to be the fastest growing region globally, registering 29.2% CAGR during the forecast period.
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –