The automotive roof rack refers to a roof carrier, which is being used for carrying heavy objects for transportation with the objective of reducing the boot space for the occupant. Various types of roof racks can be installed at the roof of the car, depending on the needs of the consumer. They are useful for carrying heavy luggage’s of the passengers. The passengers can easily transport their of luggage without reducing the boot space for the customers.
Automotive Roof Rack Market looks promising during the forecast period due to the major driving factors such as increase in tourism, boom in the production of automobiles, and the limited availability of boot space in the cars. The global Automotive Roof Rack Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.69%, during the forecast period.
The key players of automotive roof rack market include Thule Group (Sweden), Magna International, Inc.(Ontario), VDL Hapro bv (Netherlands), MINTH Group Limited(China), Cruzber S.A (Spain), Atera GmbH (Germany), Rhino-Rack (U.S.), BOSAL (Belgium), JAC Products (U.S.), and Yakima Products Inc. ( U.S.).
Objective of global Automotive Roof Rack Market Analysis & Forecast, from 2016 to 2023
• To provide insights about factors influencing and affecting the market growth.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments as well as sub-segments with respect to regional markets and their key countries
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments based on type, material and application.
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• Raw materials suppliers
• Aftermarket suppliers
• Research institute & education institute
• Potential investors
• Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
• Based on type, the market is segmented as Roof Mount, Raised Rail, Gutter and Others. Raised rail is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 6.69 % during the forecast period.
• Based on material, the market is segmented as Aluminum Alloy, Composite Plastic and Others. Aluminum Alloy is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 6.87 % during the forecast period.
• Based on application, the market is segmented as passenger car and commercial vehicles. Commercial vehicles is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 6.82 % during the forecast period.
• North America dominated the global Automotive Roof Rack Market with 48.09 % of share in 2016, in terms of value. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.89 % during the forecast period. Europe is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.89 % during the forecast period and reach a market size of USD 716.2 million by 2023.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Executive Summary
3 Research Methodology
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Factor Analysis
6 Global Automotive Roof Racks Market, By Type
7 Global Automotive Roof Rack Market, By Material
8 Global Automotive Roof Rack Market, By Application
9 Global Automotive Roof Rack Market, By Region
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349