Global Automotive Aftermarket industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Click here for sample report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3054042-automotive-aftermarket-global-industry-guide-2018-2022
Major Highlight of the Report
– The Automotive Aftermarket market includes the sale of automotive components for use on vehicles after first purchase.
– The market value is calculated in terms of retail selling price (RSP) including all taxes and levies. Included in market value are goods sold through manufacturer networks, auto centers and retail outlets. The value includes labor costs from installation as well as the component value.
– The volume of goods considers each component as a single piece, such as wiper blades and brake calipers, and includes accessories as well as service parts.
– Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2016 annual average exchange rates.
– The Asia-Pacific automotive aftermarket sector is expected to generate total revenues of $295.2bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.6% between 2013 and 2017.
– The components segment is expected to be the sector’s most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of $248.7bn, equivalent to 84.2% of the sector’s overall value.
– China continues to dominate the sector in the Asia-Pacific region. The Chinese economy continues to experience prosperity which has led to an increase in automotive ownership; this trend is expected to continue in the coming years which will encourage growth in the aftermarket sector
Automotive Aftermarket Major Outlook
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 chemicals market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 chemicals market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key chemicals market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 chemicals market with five year forecasts
– Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country.
Automotive Aftermarket – Competitive Analysis
Key players are making innovative developments in Automotive Aftermarket. The same will help in improving the market performance. Heavy investments are made by major players in the R&D sector
For Detailed Reading Please visit @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3054042-automotive-aftermarket-global-industry-guide-2018-2022
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349