This report covers leading key company profiles with information such as business overview, regional analysis, consumption, revenue and specification. The Global Automation Testing Market accounted for USD 2.36 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.0% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Get Free Sample copy of report at http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-automation-testing-market
The goal of automation testing improves the testing exertion as could reasonably be expected with a base arrangement of contents. In the event that unit testing expends an extensive level of a quality affirmation (QA) group’s assets, for instance, this procedure may be a decent contender for computerization. Automation testing instruments are fit for executing tests, revealing results and contrasting outcomes and prior trials. Tests did with these instruments can be run over and again, whenever of day.
The key players in the global automation testing market are Verizon Communications, IBM Corporation, Aemulus Holdings Bhd (“Aemulus”), Chroma ATE Inc., Aeroflex Inc., Astronics Corporation, Advantest Corporation, LTX-Credence Corporation (Xcerra Corporation), Teradyne Inc., STAr Technologies Inc., Tesec Corporation, Roos Instruments, Inc., Marvin Test Solutions Inc. and Danaher Corporation, Teradyne Inc., Advantest Corporation, Capgemini, Wipro, Accenture, TCS, Infosys Ltd. among others.
The global automation testing market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of automation testing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Access More Details at http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-automation-testing-market/
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing trend of digital transformation across the globe.
- Increasing investment in IT sector increases the demand for test automation.
- Increasing adoption of System-on chip and high demand for consumer electronics.
- High implementation costs.
- The global automation testing market is based on component, type, application and geographical segments.
- Based on component, the global automation testing market is segmented into industrial PC, mass interconnect, handler, and probers.
- Based on type, the global automation testing market is segmented into memory chip, mixed signal, digital, and others.
- Based on application, the global automation testing market is segmented into consumer electronics, automotive, aerospace and defense, and medical.
- Based on geography, the global automation testing market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Inquire before buying at http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-automation-testing-market
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Name: Data Bridge Market Research
Phone: +1 888 387 2818
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 317, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
City: Pune – 411028