Automated Test Equipment Market size looks set to reach USD 4.46 billion by 2022; according to a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc.
These systems offer several benefits such as improved operator ergonomics, reduced cost, amplified product quality and testing repeatability. Furthermore, they enable testing with lowest degree of human intervention while being a viable high-volume testing option. Strong SoC (System on Chip) adoption trends and high consumer electronics demand will be the key driving factors throughout the forecast timeframe. Growing electronic content in vehicles along with penetration of smartphones will drive automated test equipment market size. Miniaturization of devices has spurred ATE demand across numerous application areas such as defense, IT and telecommunication.
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/146
Rising technological advancements coupled with need for effective testing should positively impact the automated test equipment market share. Developments in semiconductor manufacturing processes accompanied by expansion of wireless networks in developing nations such as China, Japan and India are expected to provide significant growth throughout the forecast timeline. Semiconductor testing is on the rise owing to benefits offered such as faster time-to-market, reduced-cost, components miniaturization, improved flexibility, technical capability, reliability and modularity. Moreover, high-level integration including RF & wireless technology are the new norms driving the demand for effective testing solutions.
The automated test equipment market is primarily dependent upon semiconductor chip volume. The success of consumer devices such as tablets, smartphones and computers has led to the increase in production activity, thereby positively impacting global industry revenue. Additionally, with increasing innovation and new product development, the rollout of devices may propel the industry growth.
Browse key industry insights spread across 110 pages with 31 market data tables & 29 figures & charts from the report, “Automated Test Equipment (ATE) Market Size By Application (Defense, Automotive, Telecommunication & IT, Consumer), By Product (Non-memory, Memory, Discrete), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook, Application Potential, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2015 – 2022” in detail along with the table of contents:
Key insights from the report include:
- Non-memory ATE market accounted for over 75% of the overall revenue in 2014, it is forecast to grow at 2.8% CAGR. This can be attributed to increasing automotive demand and growing number of microcontroller-based applications. The memory segment is likely to witness moderate growth prospect due to more cyclical variations in growth when compared to non-memory semiconductors.
- IT & telecom application accounted for more than 50% of the automated test equipment market share in 2014. Enhanced network capabilities & consistent product quality offered will drive demand.
- Consumer electronics is predicted to grow at 3.1% CAGR from 2015 to 2022. Increasing prominence of consumer devices such as smartphones, computers and tablets will drive segment growth.
- Asia Pacific, in particular China & India automated test equipment market size was valued at over USD 2.5 billion in 2014 with 2.8% CAGR estimations. Growth can be credited to presense of large number of semiconductor industries across the region. In addition, rapid technological advancements and changing customer needs is predicted to positively contribute towards the regional industry.
- U.S. ATE market size is anticipated to grow at 2.5% CAGR from 2016 to 2022. Rising investment in defense sector as well as advancements in telecommunication sector justifies the regional growth.
- Major industry participants comprise Teradyne, Advantest, and LTX. Other prominent partners include Advint, Aeroflex, Agilent Technologies, Anritsu, Cal-Bay Systems, and National Instruments Corporation.
Make an inquiry for purchasing this report @ https://www.gminsights.com/inquiry-before-buying/146
Global Market Insights has segmented the automated test equipment market on the basis of product, application, and region:
- Automated Test Equipment Product Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
- Memory ATE
- Non-Memory ATE
- Discrete ATE
- Automated Test Equipment Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)Automated Test Equipment Regional Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
- IT & Telecom
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Browse Related Reports:
- X-Ray Security Screening System Market Size By Application (Product Screening, People Screening), By End-Use (Government, Commercial, Transit Industry), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Mexico, Canada, UK, France, Germany, India, Japan, China, Brazil), Application Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2023
About Global Market Insights
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.
Company Name: Global Market Insights Inc.
Contact Person: Jack Davis
Email: Send Email
Address:29L Atlantic Avenu, Suite L 105
City: Ocean View
Country: United States