Automated sortation systems are highly accurate and efficient machines designed for sorting, routing, consolidating, and diverting parcel types to determined destinations and aid in order selection, processing, packaging, palletizing, storing, and shipping. The global automated sortation system market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 4.22 % during the study period of 2016 to 2022.
Increase Shipping And International Trade Coupled With Growing Complexity Of Supply Chains Is The Prime Determinant Of The Market
There is a growing complexity of international trade and supply chain management functions over time. Good manufactured in one location are assembled at a different site depending on the competitive advantages of countries such as labor cost, raw material, and others. Another antecedent has been the development of large hub and spoke distribution center model. The growing adoption of information technology has created a demand for the adoption of warehouse automation. Thus automated sortation systems have become a critical component of any warehouse design.
Get Sample of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/4335
Product Development And Attractive Benefits Are Driving The Market Demand
Attractive advantages of automated sorting such as increase order processing efficiency and accuracy, lower labor cost, lower error, high speed and concurrent lower time are technological factors driving the growth of the market. High tech systems can transport parcels ranging in shape, weight, and size and are capable of speeds up to 20,000 packages per hour, drastically reducing the time of delivery. These systems are more reliable due to the automation, time consistency, and constant high speed.
High Installation And Maintenance Costs Are Hampering Market Growth
However, the top installation and maintenance cost is expected to hinder the market growth of the global automated sortation system. Thus the market favors deep-pocketed firms owing to its high cost.
To determine accurately the differential market potential of the global Automated Sortation System Market, the report is segregated based on type, application, and region.
- Based on the types, the market is divided by linear sortation and loop sortation of which the linear sortation system is dominating the market. The loop sortation system is expected to be the fastest growing market during the forecast period.
- Based on the applications, the market is segregated by retail & e-commerce, post & parcel sector, food & beverage, pharmaceutical & medical sector, large airport and others. The retail & e-commerce is projected to grow with a CAGR of 5.27 % during the forecast period of 2016 to 2022.
- Based on the regions, the market is segregated as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa.
The prominent players in the global Automated Sortation System market are Daifuku Co. Ltd (Japan), Vanderlande Industries B.V (Netherland), OKURA YUSOKI (Japan), Murata Machinery (Japan), Interroll, KION Group (Germany), TGW Group (Austria), Siemens AG (Munich), Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan), BEUMER (Germany), Fives in Intralogistics (U.S.), SSI Schaefer (Germany), Equinox (Netherland), Shanxi Oriental Material Handling Co Ltd (China), and others.
North America is the most significant market for global automated sortation system, which is dominated by U.S. The European region is dominated by Germany, France, and the U.K. The market, however, is losing its steam owing to economic uncertainty and stagnation.
Asia-Pacific is expected to expand with the highest growth owing to growing e-commerce sector, increasing online shopping, growing consumer electronics & FMCG market and increasing sales of consumer products, especially in China and India. The Middle East and Africa regions are projected to be skewed in favor of Gulf economies of Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, and Qatar.
- The global Automated Sortation System Market is expected to reach USD ~5,516.15 million by 2022, growing with approximately 4.22% of CAGR during forecast period 2016-2022.
- By Type, Linear Sortation System is dominating the market and is expected to reach USD 2,481.88 million by 2022.
- By Application, Retail & E-commerce is expected to grow with 5.27% CAGR during forecast period 2016-2022.
- North America is expected to dominate the market of Automated Sortation System market throughout the forecast period.
Get Complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/automated-sortation-system-market-4335
- Investors and consultants
- System Integrators
- Government Organizations
- Research/Consultancy firms
- Technology solution providers
- Hardware manufacturers
- Entertainment Sector
- Sports Organization
The report for Automated Sortation System Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar