WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Austria, Key Trends and Opportunities”.
‘Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Austria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020′ report provides a detailed analysis of the trends, drivers, challenges in the Austrian personal accident and health insurance segment.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review (2011–2015) and forecast periods (2015–2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Austrian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
‘Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Austria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Austrian personal accident and health insurance segment, including:
• The segment’s growth prospects by insurance category
• Key trends, drivers and challenges for the segment
• A comprehensive overview of the Austrian economy and demographics
• The various distribution channels in the segment
• Details of the competitive landscape in the segment
• Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Austrian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment in Austria:
• It provides historical values for the segment for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
• It profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in Austria and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Key points to buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Austrian personal accident and health insurance segment and each category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the segment.
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the segment.
• Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Austrian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
• The new Solvency II standard for insurers came into force in Austria and other European countries in January 2016.
• Austrian health insurance consists of a statutory social security system and private health insurance.
• In 2016, Allianz introduced a health insurance policy directed specifically towards women, offering cover against gynaecological diseases and related preventive and control examinations.
Table of Contents
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Segment Outlook
5 Outlook by Category
6 Distribution Channel Outlook
7 Competitive Landscape
8 Governance, Risk and Compliance
10 Definitions and Methodology
11 About Timetric
Email Us at :
Reach Us at : +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349