Energy and utilities construction market covers the development of energy and telecommunications related projects, oil and gas projects including both upstream and downstream exploration, and utility projects such as water and sewage infrastructure. This market includes five categories: electricity and power, oil & gas, telecommunications, sewage infrastructure and water infrastructure.
The Austrian energy and utilities construction category has observed some fluctuations in the review period with a value of EURxxx.xx million (US$xxx.xx million) in 2016 and increased at a rate of x.xx% over 2015. The market recorded a CARC of -x.xx% from 2012 through 2016.
“Energy and Utilities Construction Market in Austria: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics to 2021″‘ provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the energy and utilities construction market in Austria. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Austria construction value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
Scope of the Report
- An overview of the energy and utilities construction market in Austria.
- Historic (2012 through 2016) and forecast (2017 through 2021) construction market output values are provided.
- A detailed breakdown of the data by construction activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) is provided at the market level while the values for the segments are provided by cost types (construction materials, construction equipment & construction services).
Reasons To Buy
• Enhances your knowledge of the market with key figures detailing construction type.
- Provides you with a breakdown of the market by construction activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition).
- Provides you with a breakdown of the segments by cost type (construction materials, construction equipment &construction services).
- Details the segments covered under commercial construction market.
- Allows you to plan future business decisions using the forecast figures given.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3 CAGR Definition and Calculation
2 Overall Energy and Utilities Construction Value: Market Analysis
2.1 Overall Energy and Utilities Construction Output Value, 2012 – 2016
2.2 Overall Energy and Utilities Construction Output Value Forecast, 2017 – 2021
2.3 Overall Energy and Utilities Construction Output Value by Cost Type
2.3.1 Overall Energy and Utilities Construction Output Value by Cost Type, 2012 – 2016
2.3.2 Overall Energy and Utilities Construction Output Value Forecast, by Cost Type, 2017 – 2021
3 Energy and Utilities Construction Output: Analysis by Category
3.1 New Construction Output Value, 2012 – 2016
3.2 New Construction Output Value Forecast, 2017 – 2021
3.3 New Construction Output Value by Cost Type
3.3.1 New Construction Output Value by Cost Type, 2012 – 2016
3.3.2 New Construction Output Value by Cost Type Forecast, 2017 – 2021
For Detailed Reading Please visit @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/2397549-energy-and-utilities-construction-market-in-austria-market-size-growth-and
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349