WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Australia – The Future of Foodservice to 2020”.
“Australia – The Future of Foodservice to 2020″, published by provides extensive insight and analysis of the Australian Foodservice market over the next five years (2015-2020) and acts as a vital point of reference for operators or suppliers.
The Australian profit sector foodservice market grew at a CAGR of 2.3% between 2013 and 2015. This value growth is forecast to accelerate to a CAGR of 2.6% over the next five years (2015 – 2020). Steady growth reflects the robust and stable nature of the Australian economy, which avoided recession during the 2008 financial crisis. As such, consumers remain relatively affluent, which has fuelled an adventurous and experimental attitude within the market. QSR operators in particular have been quick to respond to this consumer trend, with the market regularly being used as a test-bed for new and novel food items.
The report includes –
– Overview of Australia’s macro-economic landscape: Detailed analysis of current macro-economic factors and their impact on Australia’s foodservice market including GDP per capita, consumer price index, population growth and annual household income distribution.
– Growth dynamics: In-depth data and forecasts of key channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea Shops, Pubs, Clubs and Bars) within Australia’s foodservice market, including the value of the market, number of transactions, number of outlets and average transaction price.
– Customer segmentation: identify the most important demographic groups, buying habits and motivations that drive out-of-home meal occasions among segments of the Australian population.
– Key players: Overview of market leaders within the four major channels including business descriptions and number of outlets.
– Case Studies: Learn from examples of recent successes and failures within the Australian foodservice market.
– A trend of “widespread individualism” among consumers has seen operators across all channel cater to particular dietary needs and desires (high protein, low GI, gluten free).
– Australia’s robust economy has created a large segment of affluent consumers, fuelling value growth of the FSR channel which is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.7% over the next five years. This has also had a knock-on effect on other foodservice channels, with operators seeking to premiumize their offerings.
– The experimental attitudes of consumers has made the Australian market into a test-bed for various new foodservice products and concepts, especially within the QSR channel.
Key points to buy
– Specific forecasts of the Australian foodservice market over the next five years (2015-2020) will give readers the ability to make informed business decisions through identifying emerging/declining markets.
– Consumer segmentation detailing the desires of known consumers among all major foodservice channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea shops, Pubs, Clubs and Bars) will allow readers understand the wants and needs of their target demographics.
– Relevant case studies will allow readers to learn from and apply lessons discovered by emerging and major players within the Australian foodservice market.
Table of Contents
GDP and Consumer Price Index
Population and demographic highlights
Annual household income distribution
Introducing the Consumer Segments
Consumer segment profiles and key identification metrics
Segment engagement overview in four key profit sector channels
Profit Sector Metrics
Key metric highlights
Value share and growth by channel
Outlets and transactions growth by channel
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Email Us at :
Reach Us at : +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (US)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349