Augmented Reality Market 2017
AR technology is used to blend digital content into the physical world. Computer-generated images of an individual’s surroundings along with relevant information are displayed in a user’s field of vision. The technology enhances user experience through mobiles apps developed specifically for using AR. The concept of AR has existed for several decades, although it has just gain popularity. The technology has the capability to cater to all industries and fulfills the need to connect the real world with the virtual world.
The analysts forecast the global augmented reality market to grow at a CAGR of 65.24% during the period 2017-2021.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global augmented reality market for 2017-2021. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated by vendors developing engines, software, and hardware for a device. The report also considers the revenue generated from the various sources such as paid AR apps, advertisements within AR apps, In-app purchases, revenue generated by AR vendors that develop mobile advertisements for third parties such as PepsiCo and Volkswagen, revenue generated by vendors developing AR apps for sectors such as healthcare, retail, real estate, and industrial and sale of HMDs and smart glasses.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/895570-global-augmented-reality-market-2017-2021
The report, Global Augmented Reality Market 2017-2021, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
• Atheer Labs
• Augmented Pixels
• Laster Technologies
• Rockwell Collins
• Sieko Epson
• Technical Illusions
• Total Immersion
• WeAR Studio
Other prominent vendors
• Abbott Vascular
• Biosensors International
• C. R. Bard
Key questions answered in this report
• What will the market size be in 2021 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Any Query, Submit Here @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/895570-global-augmented-reality-market-2017-2021
Table of Contents –Analysis of Key Points
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
• End-user segments
• Base year and forecast period
• Market size calculation and segmentation
• Common currency conversion rates
• Vendor offerings
PART 03: Market research methodology
• Research methodology
• Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
• Key market highlights
• Market overview
PART 05: Technology life cycle
PART 06: Market landscape
• Market size and forecast
• Five forces analysis
PART 07: Market segmentation by product
• Global AR market by mobile devices
• Global AR market by smart glasses
• Global AR market by HMDs
PART 08: Market segmentation by end-user
• Global mobile devices by end-user
• Global smart glasses by end-user
• Global HMDs by end-user
PART 09: Geographical segmentation
PART 10: Market drivers
• Increasing dependence on apps and proliferation of AR apps for numerous activities
• Use of AR technology for effective advertising
• Adoption of the crowdfunding strategy
• Growing interest has increased the number of developers
• Growing integration of AR in mobile devices and declining ASP of AR hardware
• Large-scale workforce automation
PART 11: Impact of drivers
PART 12: Market challenges
• Hardware limitations
• Lack of AR content
• Stringent government regulations
• Connectivity issues, low awareness, and high user expectations impacting AR adoption
• Low value addition of smart glasses to consumers
PART 13: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 14: Market trends
• Use of SLAM technology
• Emergence of depth-sensing cameras
• Development of pico projectors
• Technological advances in the field of AR
PART 15: Vendor landscape
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349