Apr. 5, 2013 – WARREN, Mich. — The American Board of Certification recently inducted Attorney Christopher Jones as a member and certified him as a ConsumerBankruptcy Specialist. Attorney Jones successfully completed the requirements for national certification in Consumer Bankruptcy Law.
To become certified, Attorney Jones accomplished the following requirements:
• Full time practice of law for at least five years;
• Good standing with the State Bar of Michigan;
• Devoted at least 30% of practice time and at least 400 hours to bankruptcy related matters in the last three years;
• Documented involvement in consumer bankruptcy by providing information on cases managed;
• Demonstrated commitment to continuing legal education by earning at least 60 hours of bankruptcy education in the past three years.
• Passed an extensive, day-long written examination covering consumer bankruptcy issues and law.
The American Board of Certification (ABC) is a on-profit organization dedicated to serving the public and improving the quality of the bankruptcy bar. The rigorous ABC certification standards are designed to encourage bankruptcy practitioners to strive towards excellence and to recognize those attorneys who are experts in the bankruptcy field. The certification is accredited by the American Bar Association.
Christopher W. Jones has specialized in representing debtors in both Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases since 2005 when he joined Acclaim Legal Services. He is now the Managing Attorney for Acclaim Legal Services and also administers Chapter 13 court dockets in front of two Detroit bankruptcy court judges.
As member of the State Bar of Michigan and the Consumer Bankruptcy Association, Mr. Jones is admitted to practice in the courts of the state of Michigan and the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan. He graduated from the Ave Maria School of Law, where he served as a member of the editorial board in the position of executive articles editor for the “Ave Maria Law Review.”
Acclaim Legal Services was founded in 2003 and has 5 Michigan offices in the following cities: Ann Arbor, Southfield, Flint, Dearborn and Warren. Acclaim primarily practices in the area of bankruptcy and specializes in Chapter 7 Debt Elimination and Chapter 13 Debt Consolidation.
For additional information regarding bankruptcy or to speak to Attorney Christopher Jones, please call 248-443-7033 or e-mail to email@example.com .
To view Attorney Christopher Jone’s profile on the American Board Certification website visit http://www.abcworld.org/search/attorney/details.php?id=1009.