Delaware – March 30, 2016 – Atmospheric Water Generator (AWG) Market Size is anticipated to be reach USD 9.3 Billion by 2022, as per a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc. Scarcity in fresh water availability coupled with declining water resources is likely to drive demand. Increase in infrastructure spending is anticipated to drive fresh water demand for drinking and industrial purposes.
Browse In-depth Research Report on Global Atmospheric Water Generator (AWG) Market with detailed charts and figures: https://www.gminsights.com/industry-analysis/atmospheric-water-generator-awg-market
Residential applications dominated AWG market share and accounted for over 54% of the total volume in 2014. Rising consumer awareness arising from this product type is favouring market penetration in residential applications. Industrial applications are likely to witness highest growth rates with an estimated CAGR of 38% up to 2022.
Request for sample of this Research Report: https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/186
Temperature variation coupled with insufficient rainfall has led to fresh water supply deficit from reserves which are likely to favor AWG market growth. Directive & initiatives such as Safe Water Drinking Water and Drinking Water Directive by respective governments in the U.S. and Europe is likely to fuel demand. High electricity consumption by AWG systems such as condenser, evaporator and dehumidifier coupled with release of carbon emissions from coal is likely to hamper industry growth.
Key report insights suggest:
- Global AWG market size was estimated at 18.57 Thousand units in 2014 and may reach 232.74 Thousand units by 2022 growing with an estimated CAGR of 37.8% from 2015 to 2022.
- Cooling condensation systems dominated the product segment and accounted for more than 95% of the total demand in 2014. Efficient power output coupled with advancements in technology for reduction in power consumption is likely to drive market. Wet desiccation AWG systems are likely to witness higher growth rates with an estimated CAGR of 47.1% up to 2022.
- Asia Pacific dominated the region and accounted for 29.7% of the total volume in 2014. Increasing infrastructure spending coupled with presence of numerous component manufactures and cheap labour availability in countries such as China, India, Indonesia and Thailand is likely to drive demand. Middle East & Africa are likely to witness highest gains at a CAGR of 39.6% up to 2022.
- The AWG market share comprises of a number of components manufacturers & suppliers. These manufacturers purchase components such as temperature & pressure sensors, water level indicators and condensers. Key companies operating include Watair Inc., Saisons Technocom, Dew Point Manufacturing, Ambient Water, Planet Water and Atlantis Solar.
For this report, Global Market Insights has segmented the AWG industry on the basis of product, application and region:
AWG Product Market Analysis (Volume, Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
- Cooling Condensation
- Wet Desiccation
AWG Market Application Analysis (Volume, Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
AWG Market Regional Analysis (Volume, Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
About Global Market Insights:
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.
Company Name: Global Market Insights Inc.
Contact Person: Jack Davis
Email: Send Email
Address:8, The Green Suite #4594
Country: United States