A Medical Robot that allows surgeons greater access to areas under operation using more precise and less invasive methods. The market dealing with these robots is clearly the Medical Robotics Market which is developed to improve the clinical effectiveness of conventional modes of therapy. The basic reason for the development of Surgical Robots (a type of medical robot) is the increasing need to overcome the limitations of conventional surgical procedures. Certain devices are used to perform multiple types of surgeries and few perform just a single kind of surgery; for instance Orthopedic and Spinal Surgeries.
- The Surgical Robots are generating major revenue among all the segments of medical robots. Pain Less Cancer Therapy can be assured with the aid of non-invasive radio surgery robots which can deliver accurate doses of ionizing radiation to destroy tumors.
- Rehabilitation Robots replace the traditional occupational and physiotherapies. Exoskeleton robots are generating the major revenue in Rehabilitation Robots Market.
- Robotic Catheter Systems are used for positioning and controlling of catheters.
- Telemedicine Robots provide digital consulting and patient monitoring services.
- Hospital Robots include delivery and transportation robots and also disinfection robots. These reduce the work burden on clinical staff and improve the intra hospital logistics.
Browse 88 Market Tables, 33 Figures spread through 148 Pages and an in-depth Table of Contents on “Medical Robotics Market”:
The Medical Robotics Market is broadly divided into types depending on the following factors:
- By Type: Surgical Robots, Rehabilitation Robots, Non-Invasive Radio Surgery Robots, Robotic Catheters, Telemedicine Robots and Hospital Robots. With sub segments each:
- Surgical Robots: Neurosurgical Robots, Orthopaedic Robots and Laparoscopy Robots.
- Rehabilitation Robots: Exoskeleton Robots, Prosthesic Robots and Assistive Robots.
- By Geography: Americas, Europe, APAC and ROW.
Major market players are profiled in medical robotics market research with company overview, financial status, business strategies, product portfolio, recent trends and developments. To mention a leading company, Hansen Medical Inc. produces Robotic Catheter Systems which have application in performing various kinds of electrophysiology procedures. Robot assisted radio surgery market is dominated by companies such as Accuray Inc. and Varian Medical Systems.
More such company insights are provided in the report with few companies mentioned below:
- Intuitive Surgical Inc.
- Accuray Inc.
- Stryker Corporation
- Hocoma AG
- Mazor Robotics Ltd.
Inquire more at:
Medical robotics market research different aspects are explored with particular focus on key market drivers, challenges, constraints and market landscape. The Global medical robotics market has been thoroughly analyzed and carefully segmented based on geographic locations. The report details current market potential and future market growth in this industry. Overall the report contains the most detailed and in depth segmentation and analysis of the Global Medical Robotics Market during the forecast period 2015-2020.
Related Reports You May Be Interested:
Mobility Aids and Transportation Equipment Market Analysis: By Type (Wheelchairs, Walking Aids, Mobility Scooters, Stair lifts); By Age Group (Children, Elderly) – Forecast (2015 – 2020):
Wearable Medical Devices Market By Type (Therapeutic Wearable Devices, Diagnostic Devices, Vital Sign Monitoring Devices, Activity Monitors, Electrocardiographs and Others); By Application (Home Health Care, Remote Patient Monitoring, Fitness And Sports and Others) and By Geography – Forecast (2015-2020):
IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.