“Asia-Pacific Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2015” is the latest policy report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the region.
The report presents an in-depth analysis of the renewable energy policies across the major countries in Asia-Pacific namely Australia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Thailand, New Zealand, Vietnam and Taiwan. The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of their renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in each of these countries. The report also provides insights to major policy initiatives for the market development of renewable energy sources such as wind, solar, geothermal, biopower and biofuels.
Browse Full Report With TOC at:
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
• The report covers policy measures and incentives used by the major countries in Asia-Pacific region to promote renewable energy.
• The report details promotional measures in different countries both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies namely solar, wind, geothermal, hydro and bioenergy.
• The report also highlights the differences and focus of the renewable energy policy frameworks in different countries in Asia-Pacific.
• The report provides a platform for comparison of various renewable energy policies across countries. Major countries include Australia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Thailand, New Zealand, Vietnam and Taiwan.
Browse All Reports of This Category at:
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
• Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken on renewable energy by different markets.
• Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting the renewable energy markets.
• Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in different countries.
• Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of insights on the future opportunities and critical success factors in the renewable energy market.
• Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
For More Information, Visit Acute Market Reports
Company Name: Acute Market Reports
Contact Person: Chris Paul
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No 01, 1st Floor, Aditi Mall, Baner