The global artificial insemination market is expected to reach USD 2.63 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Over the past few years, infertility has become a major public health concern across the globe. Artificial insemination is usually the preferred first-line treatment for infertility. According to WHO, around 10% of women in the world are struggling to get pregnant. Lifestyle changes, delay in pregnancy, and hormonal issues are some of the reasons contributing to the rise in infertility around the world.
The exact estimation of infertility statistics is challenging, however, WHO monitors its prevalence across the world. At present, 46% of the global population lives in countries having low levels of fertility. According to United Nations, the global rate of fertility is expected to decline to 2.4 by 2030 and 2.2 by 2050. In developing or underdeveloped nations, medical consultation regarding infertility and childlessness was not easily accessible. Hence, there was lack of awareness about available assisted reproductive techniques including artificial or donor insemination and IVF.
Full Research Report On Artificial Insemination Market Analysis: www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/artificial-insemination-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Artificial insemination is a first-line infertility treatment as it is minimally invasive and less expensive as compared to IVF
- It is preferred mostly by single women who wish to conceive and same-sex partners with the help of fresh or frozen donor sperm samples. In some countries, lesbian couples are provided insurance coverage for these procedures
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) held majority of the market share in 2017 and is likely to be the fastest-growing segment over the forecast period, as it is the most common and noninvasive procedure.
- Fertility clinics held majority of the market share in 2017 as the number of medical facilities offering infertility treatments has been increasing over the past decade
- Fertility clinics provide medical consultation regarding the detection of ovulation to perform the procedure for insemination. Sperm washing is also performed in the clinics to achieve optimum results
- Artificial insemination with partner’s or (AIH) sample held the majority of the source type segment share
- Europe held majority of the market share in 2017 due to the presence of the largest number of patients and easily accessible treatment options
- On the other hand, Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing regional market due to increase in awareness regarding artificial or donor insemination in the region
- Some of the key players in this market include Irvine Scientific; Rinovum Women’s Health, LLC; TenderNeeds Fertility; Conceivex, Inc.; Hi-Tech Solutions; among others.
Browse More Reports Of This Category By Grand View Research At: www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/healthcare
Grand View Research has segmented the Artificial Insemination market based on type, end use, source type and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Intrauterine Insemination
- Intracervical Insemination
- Intravaginal Insemination
- Intratubal Insemination
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Fertility Clinics and Others
Source Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- AIH – Husband
- AID – Donor
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, Navigate with Grand View Compass, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more information: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States