Over fifty-two million men and women in the United States suffer from doctor-diagnosed arthritis, a number the CDC estimates to double in the next ten years. Prior to clinical research used by ArthroActive, people depended on chemically forumated compounds such as ibuprophen to relieve pain and decrease swelling, and surgery was necessary for tendon and ligament repair.
Spending on joint pain alleviation is estimated to be over $150 billion a year in the United States.
Joint damage and medical conditions attributed to joint damage are brought on by excessive exercising, prior joint injury, hereditary factors and normal wear and tear. Symptoms include stiffness or inability to move joints, swelling muscle soreness and cartilage damage.
ArthroActive suggests that research backing each ingredient sued indicates benefits such as joint pain relief, reduced inflammation, increased mobility, cartilage and lubricant regineration and increased joint strength. This is provided though an herbal formula including the following ingredients:
- Glucosamine Sulfate: the basic building block of cartilage, joint fluids, and other joint components, and is found naturally in the body. Clinical studies have established that it halts joint pain and prevents further degradation of arthritic conditions over prolonged use.
- Boswellia Extract: Organic anti-inflammatory herb originating in India.
- Chondroitin Sulfate: This is an important structural component of cartilage.
- Turmeric: Possesses potent natural and anti-pain and inflammatory effects on arthritis.
- Quercetin: Flavonoid with adequate antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Methionine: An amino acid promoting joint regeneration.
- MSM: A remedy for minor osteoarthritic pain.
- Bromelain: An anti-inflammatory agent derived from the stems of pineapples.
In a limited release, over twelve hundred customers purchased ArthroActive and reports include decressing effects on swelling and irrittation while experiencing no side effects.
“I’ve tried just about every joint pain thing there is. Drugs, pills, those Velcro knee straps things… bag of frozen peas. This is the only thing I’ve tried that kept me up with my grandkids. Take a few every day, doesn’t work all at first, but it gets there. You don’t know it works until you wake up one morning and swing your legs over the mattress to get out of bed and you realize your knees don’t hurt.”
– Adam Greenville, 47 of Dallas, TX
ArthroActive indicates it helps to regenerate joint health by adding compounds naturally found in your body.
CRInaturals, the manufacturer is an established health care brand focused on providing premium quality natural supplements in the United States. All products are made in American facilites under FDA and cGMP standards and only include ingredients clinically proven to be effective to the desired results.
ArthroActive is a vegeterian product is completely free from GMO, salt, starch, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg and preservatives. CRInaturals reports that to this date, no adverse or unwanted effects have been reported.
To find out more about Arthroactive, please visit http://arthroactive.com/
Arthroactive is a natural ingredient based joint pain supplement formulated by Cellular Research Institute. This product has already been used with great satisfaction by over one thousand joint pain sufferers.