Market Analysis: Global Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market
The Global Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market is expected to reach USD 4.07 billion by 2025, from USD 2.71 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Free Sample Research Report: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-antimicrobial-susceptibility-testing-market
Market Definition: Global Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the antimicrobial susceptibility testing market in the next 8 years. Determination of specific antibiotics for a particular bacteria or fungus is sensitive, and is performed using antimicrobial susceptibility testing. This testing is a preliminary identification of bacteria; the results can be obtained sooner than other methods. Sensitivity analysis is also called susceptibility testing, and helps doctors to find the most effective antibiotic for the treatment of various infections.
The development of antimicrobial susceptibility testing is a complex process, and involves wide variety of parameters. The CLSI has generated parameters in a document entitled “Development of in-vitro susceptibility testing criteria and quality control parameters”. CLSI subcommittee members evaluate information submitted by pharmaceutical companies on newly developed anti-infective agents based on given guidelines.
In 2007, Oxoid, a manufacturer of microbiological culture media and related products has launched a new product range for the accurate determination of minimum inhibitory concentration (MIC). Oxoid M.I.C. evaluators (M.I.C.E.) involve use of the diffusion method to provide important information for the treatment of critically ill patients with higher accuracy.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising incidence of infectious diseases.
- Emerging cases of multidrug-resistance due to drug abuse.
- Increasing public and private investments, funds and research grants by market players and government.
- Technological advancements towards the development of fast antimicrobial susceptibilitytesting
- Reimbursement scenarios are unfavourable in the market.
Speak to Research Analyst for Further Query: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-antimicrobial-susceptibility-testing-market
Market Segmentation: Global Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market
- The global antimicrobial susceptibility testing market is segmented based on product, method, type, application and end user.
- Based on product, the global antimicrobial susceptibility testing market is segmented into automated laboratory instruments, manual antimicrobial susceptibility testing products, automated laboratory instruments, culture and growth media and consumables. Manual antimicrobial susceptibility testing products is further sub-segmented into susceptibility testing disks, MIC strips, and susceptibility plates.
- Based on methods, the global antimicrobial susceptibility testing market is segmented into dilution, disk diffusion, ETEST, automated antimicrobial susceptibility testing, and genotypic methods.
- Based on types, the global antimicrobial susceptibility testing market is segmented into antibacterial testing, antifungal testing, anti-parasitic testing, and others.
- Based on applications, the global antimicrobial susceptibility testing market is segmented into clinical diagnostics, drug discovery and development, epidemiology and others.
- Based on end user, the global antimicrobial susceptibility testing market is segmented into diagnostic centers & hospitals, pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, contract research organizations (CROS), and research & academic institutes.
- Based on geography, the global antimicrobial susceptibility testing market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market
The global antimicrobial susceptibility testing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of antimicrobial susceptibility testing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market
Some of the major players operating in the global antimicrobial susceptibility testing market are include Bioanalyse, Zhuhai Dl Biotech, Danaher, BD, Thermo Fisher, alifax, Bio-Rad Accelerate Diagnostics, Biomrieux, Bio-Rad, Creative, Hi-Media, Liofilchem, Merck Group, Merlin, Synbiosis, Diagnostic Laboratory Services, Alifax, Creative Diagnostics, and others.
Research Methodology: Global Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-antimicrobial-susceptibility-testing-market
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar