Asthma is a chronic lung disease characterized by hyper responsiveness of tracheobronchial smooth muscle to stimuli, resulting in narrowing and inflammation of air tubes, accompanied by increased secretion, swelling and build-up of tissue fluid. Symptoms include tight chest, wheezing, cough and may be limitation of activity due to difficulty in breathing.
Approximately, 300 million people suffer from asthma in 2015 and the figures are mounting which is blamed on increased pollution and unhealthy lifestyles. Anti-Asthma Drugs Market to around USD 18.9 billion as of 2015 which is expected to reach USD 28.3 billion as of 2022, resulting in a CAGR of 5.94%. The factors favoring the growth of the market are growing awareness of the benefits of modern drug therapy, strong pipeline of anti-asthma drugs with some novel molecules, growth in patients due to increasing pollution and great potential of biologics which is anticipated to dominate the future market etc.
The constraining factors are loss of patents of leading brands, such as Advair and Symbicort, increasing fragmentation of markets and generic penetration. It is heartening to note that we anticipate that the growth factors will overwhelm the constraints and the market may take a strong growth due to commercialization of the biologics segment.
Get a Copy of Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2353
Key Players for Global anti-asthma drugs market:
GlaxoSmithKline plc., Merck & Co., Inc., AstraZeneca plc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Novartis International AG, Boehringer Ingelheim, Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Global anti-asthma drugs market has been segmented on the basis of by type, trigger, therapy, drug class and by route of administration.
Regional Analysis of Global anti-asthma drugs market:
Globally North America is the largest market for anti-asthma drugs. Europe is the second-largest market for anti-asthma drugs. The developing region especially Asia Pacific is accounting for major newer cases due to greater screening and better health care facilities distribution. However the developing regions market particularly Asia Pacific will be the fastest growing and will be the key to the future.
Get Discount @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/2353
Study Objectives Global anti-asthma drugs market:
- To provide detail analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global anti-asthma drugs market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the market based on various factors – price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries – Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by type (allergic (extrinsic) and non-allergic (intrinsic)), by trigger type (child-onset, adult-onset, exercise-induced, cough-induced, occupational, nocturnal, steroid-resistant), by therapy (reliever treatment and maintenance treatment), by drug class (Bronchodilators (beta agonists, anti-cholinergics, xanthines), leukotriene antagonists, mast cell stabilizers, corticosteroids, monoclonal antibody) and by route of administration (oral, inhaled, intravenous, subcutaneous)
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments globally.
The report for Global Anti-Asthma Drugs Market of Market Research Future comprises extensive primary research along with the detail analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different markets segments and regions.
We are thankful for the support and assistance from Global Anti Asthma Drugs Market – Forecast to 2022 chain related technical experts and marketing experts during Research Team survey and interviews.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –