Anhydride is an organic functional group which has two acyl groups attached with the oxygen atom. The formula of the anhydride is shown as (RC (O)) 2O. Anhydrides are prepared by various process but anhydride is mainly produced by the carbonylation of acetate such as maleic anhydride is produced by the oxidation of benzene or butane. Presently, anhydride available in several types such as acetic anhydride, maleic anhydride, isobutyric anhydride, propionic anhydride, phthalic anhydride, isatoic acid anhydride, and others.
Get Exclusive Sample at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3405
Global Top 10 Key Players
Key players of the global anhydrides market are Huntsman International LLC (US), LANXESS (Germany), BASF SE (Germany), Celanese Corporation (US), E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (US), Eastman Chemical Company (US), Solvay S.A. (Belgium), Akzo Nobel N.V (Netherlands), SABIC (Saudi Arabia), HaiShun Chemical Co. ltd.(China), and others.
- Anhydrides manufacturers
- Traders and distributors of Anhydrides
- Production Process industries
- Potential investors
- Raw material suppliers
- Nationalized laboratory
The global anhydrides market is majorly segmented on the basis of composition, types, application, end users and region. Based on composition of anhydrides the market is segmented into organic and inorganic anhydrides. Based on types of anhydrides the market is segmented into acetic anhydride, maleic anhydride, isobutyric anhydride, propionic anhydride, phthalic anhydride, isatoic acid anhydride, and others. Furthermore, Based on application of anhydrides the market is segmented into as pesticides, plasticizer, dye & pigments, additives, flavors, and others. Moreover, based on end user the market segmented into construction, pharmaceutical, automotive, agrochemicals, textiles, food & beverages, and other industry, and based on region market is segmented into North America, Europe, APAC, Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
Access complete report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/anhydrides-market-3405
Study Objectives of Benzyl Chloroformate Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Anhydrides Market
- To understand the supply and demand dynamics including supply and consumption concentration mapping
- To provide region level market analysis and future outlook for North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW) and their countries
- To provide competitor positioning of the market
- To provide company profiling of major players in the market along with their production and capacity
- To provide regional trade analysis
- To evaluate historical market trends, patents and technologies, and current government regulatory requirements that are relevant to the market
Asia Pacific is the largest market of anhydrides due to large consumption in agriculture, pharmaceuticals, and textile industry, in China region followed by India and Japan. Increasing demand for textile industry in China, India, Japan, Taiwan, Indonesia, and South Korea has made Asia Pacific largest consumer of the global anhydrides market followed by increasing in the consumption of anhydrides market in Europe region. In Europe region, anhydrides market is driven by agricultural, pharmaceutical, food & beverages, and others industry. In addition, the third largest market of anhydrides is North America region due to large consumption in agriculture and pharmaceutical industry. Moreover, Latin America and Middle East also observed in growth of anhydrides market due to various application such as pesticides, plasticizer, dye & pigments, additives, flavors, and others.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar