The Bitcoin was first developed in 2009 and suffered a lot of ridicule from investors who saw this new digital currency as joke that will end badly. However, today the Bitcoin has become a cryptocurrency that has come to stay, to the surprise of most people who had early reservations about its value as a currency. As of date, the value of this digital currency has risen by over 800% and currently close to $8000 per Bitcoin unit. This is an astronomical increase when you check this increase against its value of around $1900 for a unit just about 4 months ago.
Bitcoin has been forecasted to hit $10,000 in the near future. There are more than 1600 cryptocurrency companies globally. Bitcoin is used as a store of value like other currencies. Bitcoin will derive its value both from its use as a medium of exchange and as a store of value. Bitcoin’s utility as a store of value is dependent on its utility as a medium of exchange. This initiative will tell how much people have come to realize that cryptocurrencies are the future of the financial world and those who take action today will reap the rewards from their investment in future.
Cryptocurrencies stand a great chance of replacing normal currencies as we know them in the coming future and this is the time to jump onboard and maximize this investment opportunity before the value of Bitcoin in particular increases further. Many top firms are already making use of Blockchain technology for their transactions and many more firms will join. Currently, cryptocurrencies offer more benefits to users than the normal currencies we have been using because of their speed of processing transactions.
Below are some developments already at play in the financial world concerning cryptocurrencies.
- IBM’s Stellar Move: Tech Giant Uses Cryptocurrency in Cross-Border Payments for British pounds, Fijian dollars, seven fiat currencies in the South Pacific – including the Australian dollar, the New Zealand dollar and the Tonga pa’anga
- Fedcoin: The U.S. Will Issue E-Currency That You Will Use!
- Estonia wants to launch its own government-backed cryptocurrency called ‘Estcoin’
- People’s Bank of China has done trial runs of its prototype cryptocurrency
- Russia to Launch Its Own Digital Currency, the Crypto Ruble, which will be backed by Gold
THIS IS HOW TO GET STARTED
There is still an opportunity for you to join this revolution and make a great investment for yourself. We can show you how. There is no involvement with banks and other financial institutions as you are completely in control of your funds and investments. To get a fast head start, you need to get in touch with Cryptocurrency Investing for Beginners.com, LLC, an online based company that offers private one on one consulting services. Cryptocurrency Investing for Beginners.com, LLC, will help you get started in your Bitcoin investment and also offers live support.
With Cryptocurrency Investing for Beginners.com, LLC, you can start investing in Bitcoin or some other cryptocurrency, grow your investment and prepare yourself for a financially secure future. They offer the following services below to get you started in this fast moving investment.
– Get your Bitcoin exchange account approved
– Fund your account with Bitcoin
– Set up your 2FA security for your account
– Set up a hardware wallet for your account
– Live support when help is needed.
If you would like to find out more about how to get started in cryptocurrency investing, please visit the website below for more information: