Study Objectives Americas Insomnia Market Research Report
- To provide the Detail Overview of American insomnia market.
- To provide In-depth market segmentation and sub segmentations.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide Competitive landscape and key players in the market.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to geography and countries- North America and South America.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Americas Insomnia Market.
- Manufacturing and packaging industries.
- Insomnia devices and drug manufacturers
- Biotechnology Companies
- Bio-Pharmaceutical Companies
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Government Research Laboratories
- Medical Research Institutes
Get a sample report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/569 .
Insomnia is disorder related to sleep, it creates difficulty in sleeping. The symptoms show dissatisfaction with sleep, fatigue, low energy, less concentration, low performance, irritation, change in moods and many more. There are three types of insomnia that is transient, acute and chronic. The transient insomnia is sleeping disorder that occurs for few days or few weeks. The acute insomnia may be experience when students have exams or a person has an interview. This is a short time difficulty in sleep that lasts for some weeks. While the chronic insomnia is long term disorder of sleep seen in people having regular shift timings on their jobs, unhealthy sleeping habits, clinical disorders and some other psychiatric issues or health issues and many more reasons associated. The prevalence rate of insomnia is very high and is increasing day by day. Worldwide millions of people are getting affected by the sleeping disorder. According to the CDC study, it says that American do sleep for 7hrs and 36min in working days while 40min more on non-working days. The insomnia is majorly seen in American women, data says that 24 percent of women have woken up with no well rest, while the 16 percent of men have experienced same. This percentage is very less in contrast to people who suffers from insomnia. Americas Insomnia market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6% during forecasted period of 2017-2023.
Browse Complete Report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/americas-insomnia-market-569 .
The Americas insomnia market is segmented on the basis of, types of therapy, drug formulation and by type of disease. On the basis of types of therapy market is segmented into pharmacological therapy and non-pharmacological therapy. On the basis of the pharmacological therapy is sub-segmented into Benzodiazepines, Non-benzodiazepines, Melatonin receptor agonists and others. Likewise on the basis of the non-pharmacological therapy is also sub-segmented into Relaxation therapy, Cognitive behavioural therapy, Sleep hygiene education, Stimulus Controls, Paradoxical intension and others. On the basis of drug formulation the drugs are being formulated in capsules, tablets and others. Whereas on the basis of type of disease it includes poor quality of sleep, sleep maintenance and others.
On regional basis the Americas insomnia market is segmented into two regions- North America and South America. Further North America is segmented into US and Canada. The North America region is experiencing more number of cases for insomnia. The cases are seen with unintentionally falling asleep and nodding while driving. The sleep related disorders are also seen because of the hypertension, cardio problems, cancer, depression, obesity and many more. It is estimated that near about 70 million US citizens are affected by insomnia.
Get a discount at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/569 .
The number of local and global level players working for the insomnia are:
- Eisai, Co. (Japan)
- Pfizer, Inc. (US)
- Merck & Co Inc (US)
- Sanofi (France)
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company (Japan)
- Meda Consumer Healthcare Inc (US)
- Pernix Therapeutics (US)
- Purdue Pharma L.P. (US)
- Consumer Healthcare Inc. (Canada)
- Dainippon Sumitomo (Japan)
- ECR Pharmaceuticals (US)
- Flynn Pharma (UK)
- Johnson & Johnson (US)
- Astellas (UK)
- Biocodex S A (France)
- Neurim (Switzerland)
- SkyePharma (UK)
- Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. (US)
The report for Americas Insomnia Market Research Report of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different markets segments and regions.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.2 SCOPE OF STUDY
1.2.1 RESEARCH OBJECTIVE
1.2.2 ASSUMPTIONS & LIMITATIONS
1.3 MARKET STRUCTURE:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1 RESEARCH PROCESS:
2.2 PRIMARY RESEARCH
2.3 SECONDARY RESEARCH:
3 MARKET DYNAMICS
3.4 MACROECONOMIC INDICATORS
4 MARKET FACTOR ANALYSIS
4.1 PORTERS FIVE FORCES MODEL
4.2 BARGAINING POWER OF SUPPLIERS
4.3 BARGAINING POWER OF BUYERS
4.4 THREAT OF NEW ENTRANTS
4.5 THREAT OF SUBSTITUTES
4.6 INTENSITY OF RIVALRY
5. AMERICAS INSOMNIA MARKET, BY TYPES OF THERAPY
5.1 PHARMACOLOGICAL THERAPY
5.1.3 MELATONIN RECEPTOR AGONISTS
5.2 NON PHARMACOLOGICAL THERAPY
5.2.1 RELAXATION THERAPY
5.2.2 COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL THERAPY
5.2.3 SLEEP HYGIENE EDUCATION
5.2.4 STIMULUS CONTRO
5.2.5 PARADOXICAL INTENTION
6. AMERICAS INSOMNIA MARKET, BY DRUG FORMULATION
7. AMERICAS INSOMNIA MARKET, BY TYPES OF DISEASE
7.1 POOR QUALITY OF SLEEP
7.2 SLEEP MAINTENANCE
8. AMERICAS INSOMNIA MARKET, BY REGION
8.2 NORTH AMERICA
8.2.1 SOUTH AMERICA
9. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
9.1 MAJOR STRATEGIES ADOPTED BY MARKET PLAYERS
8.1.1 STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP
9.1.2 MERGER & ACQUISITION
10 COMPANY PROFILE
10.1 EISAI, CO.
10.1.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
10.1.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
10.2 MERCK & CO INC
10.2.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
10.2.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
10.3.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
10.3.5 KEY DEVELOPMENT
10.4 TAKEDA PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY
10.4.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
10.4.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
10.5 PFIZER, INC.
10.5.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
10.5.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India