WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Alzheimer’s Disease”
Alzheimer’s disease (AD) is a progressive neurodegenerative disease that is characterized by impaired memory and thinking (known as dementia), and functional decline. With a rapidly accelerating worldwide prevalence, there is a growing societal pressure for curative treatment for AD patients. The burden of AD encompasses clinical burden to patients as well as economic burden to payers and patients and caregiver burden, adding to the urgent need for improved AD therapy. Significant efforts are being made to develop a new treatment for AD, as current pharmacologic management is known to only provide a temporary improvement in symptoms.
Estimates the 2016 sales for AD at approximately $3.0B across the 7MM covered in this report.
The AD pipeline activity is strong, with twenty active Phase III (or Phase II/III) pipeline agents, most notable drug classes of which being passive immunotherapies and BACE inhibitors. These late-phase drugs also include those targeted for AD-linked agitation and cognitive impairments. Despite the fierce competition, expects AD drug development to continue to see considerable struggles until reliable biomarkers and diagnostics are developed. Nevertheless, the treatment landscape of AD is expected to see a substantial change during the forecast period of 2016-2026.
BioArctic NeuroScience AB
– Overview of AD, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and disease management.
– Annualized AD market revenue, cost of therapy per patient, and treatment usage patterns in three patient segments (including mild cognitive impairment, mild AD, moderate AD, and severe AD), forecast from 2016 to 2026.
– Key topics covered: strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping and implications for the AD therapeutics market
– Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data assessing emerging trends and mechanisms of action under development for AD therapy. The most promising candidate in Phase III (and Phase II/III) development is profiled.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global AD therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global AD therapeutics market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global AD therapeutics market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349