Pune, India, 9th October 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “UK Pet Insurance: Market Dynamics and Opportunities 2017”.
The report covers comprehensive insight of UK Pet Insurance Market including major market drivers, challenges, investment capabilities, vertical market opportunities and usage issues, future roadmaps. The report also studied the economic conditions, dynamics of the market. The report talks about distribution channel, technology, applications, and regions. The study also provides details about the major challenges going to impact the UK Pet Insurance Market growth in coming years.
As per report study and analysis, the UK Pet insurance GWP grew 7.1% to £1,045m in 2016.
The major highlight of report are:
- Pricing have been relatively well presented before the site, many of the pet providers now see them as an important distribution channel.
- Insurable Fitbit-style technology is entering a big market of apps and new marketplace sites that start coming into the market.
- While falling victim to rising medical costs, insurance companies have consistently broken the £ 1bn in GWP for the first time in 2016 by the polyester insurance market.
Pet Insurance the concept is made for people who own the pet. Pet Insurance comes for the medicines, treatment, and illness. In case if the pet is stolen, lost, or death. Pet Insurance majorly cover any problem to the pet. In recent time the money for all pet treatment and medicines is growing. The pet insurance market is growing rapidly.
Increasing trend of livelihood, including the size of market, the Pet Insurance Market will grow more in coming year. The sharp rise of GWP has been reintroduced yet, but the market has a lot of potential due to significant increase in the number of claims being sold. The Environmental claims on rising prices have triggered the ongoing economic development of GDP, and result of it Insurance companies improve returns and produce good business.
Following List of tables cover in report
- Table 1: Pet insurance GWP in the UK.
- Table 2: UK pet insurance market gross claims incurred.
- Table 3: UK pet insurance market claims notified.
- Table 4: Average claims costs in the UK pet insurance market.
- Table 5: Top 10 conditions for claims in the UK pet insurance market.
- Table 6: Top 10 most expensive claims in the UK pet insurance market.
- Table 7: Dog and cat ownership by geographical region.
- Table 8: UK pet insurance market GWP forecast.
The major players cover in the report are RSA, Aviva, NFU Mutual, LV, Allianz, Petplan, Bought By Many, Direct Line, E&L, BNP Paribas.
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349