Growing demand for aircraft cabin interiors in developing countries is the major opportunity for vendors in the market. Volatility in fuel prices and emission impact are the key challenges faced by the market.
As of 2015, North America is anticipated to hold the largest share of the aircraft cabin interior market, in terms of revenue, followed by Europe. The Asia-Pacific aircraft cabin interior market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of more than 14% from 2015 to 2022, owing to increase in air travel in emerging economies such as China and India over the past few years.
Some of the key players in the market include Zodiac Aerospace, United Technologies Corporation, Diehl Stiftung & Co. Kg, Luminator Technology Group, B/E Aerospace Inc., Recaro GmbH & Co, PPG Industries Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Thales S.A., Panasonic Corporation, GKN PLC, Crane Company, Jamco Corporation, Rockwell Collins Inc and TIMCO Aviation Service.
Request for a sample at
Aircraft Type Covered:
• Wide body
• Business general aviation
• Narrow body
• Very large body
• In-Flight Entertainment & Connectivity
• Cabin Lighting
• Seating Market
• Retro Fit
• Line Fit
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Email: Send Email
Country: United States