Market Synopsis of Global Air Separation Plant
The primary components of atmospheric air such as nitrogen, oxygen, and other inert gases, are separated using air separation plants. Cryogenic distillation is the most common method used for air separation. Cryogenic Air Separation Units (ASUs) are built to provide gases such as nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide, argon, hydrogen, helium and acetylene. Air separation plants have witnessed a rise in demand across various industries such as food & beverages, Automotive, paper & pulp, healthcare.
Many industrial gas organizations have commercialized systems that rely, mainly on improved lithium-based adsorbents, which have a higher selectivity and higher mass transfer rates. Moreover, Pressure swing adsorption (PSA) is a well-established gas separation technique, used in air separation, gas drying, and hydrogen purification separation. Such advanced adsorbents with elaborate mechanical innovation, such as improved air movers and compression systems and simpler control schemes, help in the growth of the market. In addition to this, Membrane-based systems are compact and lightweight. This has given them an array of useful industrial applications.
Air separation plant is used to separate the atmospheric air into nitrogen, oxygen, and other gases. The cost involved acts as a barrier for the market. The cost of electricity is the largest operating cost incurred in air separation plants. Electric motors used for compression equipment, heaters, and cooling system also add to the cost incurred. Moreover, the high cost of laser and infrared technology-based devices for operation tracking in plants for more accurate and efficient solutions, will increase the overall cost of the air separation plants.
Non-cryogenic air separation technologies such as Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA), Vacuum Pressure Swing Adsorption (VPSA) and Membrane Gas Permeation are some of the technologies based on compressed air which utilize large vessels and leads to higher costs.
Global air separation plant market that was valued at USD 4,132 million in 2015, is expected to reach USD 5,852.7 million by 2022.
Study objectives of Global Air Separation Plant Market
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along the forecast period, for the various segments and sub-segments included in global air separation plant market with analysis of its development and demand in the market
• To identify high growth geographies and countries
• To study regional and country-specific demand and forecast for global air separation plant market
• To cover the key segments of: Technology, Process, Application and region
• To finalize the unit breakdown for all different classification; and refer to them for forecasting, keeping few assumptions into factor
• To identify the forecast demand, for all the regions, applications and the historical figure; To collect the data through primary and annual reports, which were triangulated to derive the regional market size
• To identify the historical trend to forecast and estimate the future value data
Regional Analysis of Global Air Separation Plant Market
North America is referred as one of the leading manufacturers and distributors of high purity oxygen, cylinder filling plants and different gas generator for medical, industrial and other applications, for instance, Linde North America is investing in a site with a new gasification train and ancillary equipment and facilities.
Europe is referred to as one of the leading markets for air separation plant under process and gas segments. European governments such as those of France and Germany, devote a large share of spending on infrastructure and as well as on innovation in current technology for reducing capital costs and driving up process efficiency, for instance, a European supplier of industrial and medical gas products, provides ULTRA-AL merchant Air Separation Plants.
The rise in demand for industrial gases with high purity level is mainly from end-use industries such as oil & gas industry, chemicals and petrochemicals. Stringent safety and environmental regulations of the healthcare sector and increased demand for photovoltaic products, also drive the demand for air separation plants, in Asia Pacific region.
Some of the leading players operating in this market are Linde AG (Germany), Air Liquide S.A. (France), Praxair, Inc.(U.S.), Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation (Japan), Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. (U.S.), and Messer Group GmbH (Germany). Enerflex Ltd. (Canada), Gas Engineering LLC (U.S.), Universal Industrial Gases (U.S.) and Technex Limited (India) are among others.
• Raw Materials Suppliers
• Aftermarket suppliers
• Research Institute / Education Institute
• Potential Investors
• Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
• Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the market for different recycled product types
• Regulatory Landscape
• Pricing Analysis
• Macroeconomic Indicators
• Geographical analysis across 15 countries
Table of Content: Key Points
2 Research Methodology
3 Market Dynamics
4 Market Factor Analysis
5 Air Separation Plant Market, By Type
6 Air Separation Plant Market, By Process
7 Air Separation Plant Market, By Gas
8 Air Separation Plant Market, By Application
9 Air Separation Plant Market, By Region
10 Competitive Scenario
11 Company Profiles
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349