The expansion of the global agrochemical and pesticide industry is forecast to reach 5.9% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2008 and 2014 the market increased with an average annual growth of 10.2%. Currently, anti-sprouting products, herbicides and plant-growth regulators account for 42.7% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between insecticides (27.1%), fungicides (19.7%), disinfectants (3.4%) and other agrochemicals and pesticides (7.0%).
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/agrochemical-and-pesticide-markets-in-the-world-to-2020-market-size-development-and-forecasts
China, France, Germany, India and the United States represent the largest agrochemical and pesticide markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in China (8.8%), Egypt (8.7%), India (8.5%), Bangladesh (8.1%) and South Korea (7.0%).
The report package Agrochemical and Pesticide Markets in the World to 2020 – Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for agrochemicals and pesticides in the world. Along with a global agrochemical and pesticide market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Senegal, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam and Yemen.
The research includes historic data from 2009 to 2015 and forecasts until 2020 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/chemicals
The reports help answer the following questions:
– What is the current size of the agrochemical and pesticide market in the world and in different countries?
– How is the agrochemical and pesticide market divided into different product segments?
– How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
– How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
– What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
– Overall agrochemical and pesticide market size, 2009-2020
– Agrochemical and pesticide market size by product segment, 2009-2020
– Growth rates of the overall agrochemical and pesticide market and different product segments, 2009-2020
– Shares of different product segments of the overall agrochemical and pesticide market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
– Market Potential Rates of the overall agrochemical and pesticide market and different product segments
Explore Related Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Agrochemical and Pesticide Markets in Europe –
- Agrochemical and Pesticide Markets in Asia –
- Agrochemical and Pesticide Markets in Americas –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States