Global market for agricultural films is expected to reach USD 10.5 billion by 2020. Increasing population and decreasing area of land available for agricultural purpose are expected to remain key driving factors for the market. Government regulations regarding use of plastic materials and impact of plastic on nature are expected to slow down the market growth.
Complete Report Available @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/agricultural-films-market-analysis-by-application-green-house-mulching-silage-by-raw-material-ldpe-lldpe-hdpe-eva-reclaims-and-segment-forecasts-to-2020
Mulching emerged as a leading application segment and accounted for 44.3% of total market volume in 2013. It was closely followed by green house, which is also expected to be fastest growing application market, growing at an estimated CAGR of 6.1% from 2014 to 2020. Silage has been relatively nascent application segment and is also expected to grow at relatively sluggish rate.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Global market for agricultural films was 4,651.7 kilo tons in 2013 and is expected reach 6,935.7 kilo tons by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2014 to 2020. Use of agricultural films in green house segment was highest revenue generator in 2013 and was closely followed by mulching.
- Linear Low Density Polyethylene was most dominating raw material for agricultural films segment and accounted for 55.3% of total market volume in 2013. LLDPE is also expected to be the fastest growing raw material segment, expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2014 to 2020 and is expected to contribute over 50% of total revenues from agricultural films market in 2020.
- EVA/EBA is a promising raw material segment for agricultural films market, presently contributing to less than 5% of total market volume in 2013; it is expected to see significant gains over the next six years.
- China retained its maximum share in total volume of agricultural films market and accounted for 61.7% of total market volume in 2013. China is also expected to be the fastest growing market, expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2014 to 2020.
- Global market for Agricultural films is fragmented within many companies including BP industries, Trioplast, ExxonMobil, Armando Alvarez, Group Barbier, Ab Rani Plast Oy, Britton Group, Novamont, BASF, Kuraray and many others. BP industries holds maximum individual market share which accounted for 6.5% of total market share for agricultural films in 2013. Innovations such as biodegradable agricultural films are expected to fuel market growth.
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: www.radiantinsights.com/research/agricultural-films-market-analysis-by-application-green-house-mulching-silage-by-raw-material-ldpe-lldpe-hdpe-eva-reclaims-and-segment-forecasts-to-2020/request-sample
For the purpose of this study, the Agricultural Films market on the basis of application and region:
Global Agricultural Films Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
- Green House
Global Agricultural FilmsRaw Material Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Ethyl Vinyl Acetate (EVA)/Ethylene Butyl Acrylate (EBA)
Browse Other Reports of This Category at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/chemicals
Agricultural Films Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
- North America
- Central & South America
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Aerospace Composite Market –
- Public Safety LTE Devices Market –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic dxecision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States