Agfa HealthCare NV (Agfa HealthCare) a subsidiary of Agfa-Gevaert NV is a healthcare technology company that develops, produces and distributes analog and digital imaging systems and information technology solutions. The company operates through diagnostic imaging, enterprise imaging, integrated care and healthcare IT divisions. It offers products and services in the areas of cardiology, computed radiography, image processing, dermatology, direct radiography, document management, information management, veterinary care and hardcopy imaging.
The report “Agfa HealthCare NV – Product Pipeline Analysis, 2016 Update” is available now at https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/agfa-healthcare-nv-product-pipeline-analysis-2016-update
Agfa HealthCare provides enterprise imaging solutions which include viewer, transfer, radiology suit and portal solutions. The company’s enterprise imaging solution enables caregivers to create, collaborate, exchange and manage a comprehensive medical imaging record throughout the continuum of care. It also offers services such as equipment services, managed services, financial services and GRIP services. Agfa HealthCare is headquartered in Mortsel, Belgium.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company’s portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/agfa-healthcare-nv-product-pipeline-analysis-2016-update/request-sample
– The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
– The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Agfa HealthCare NV
– The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
– The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
– The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
– The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/medical-devices
Reasons to Buy:
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
– Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
– To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
– Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
– Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
– Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
Related Reports by Radiant Insights:
• PharmaPoint: Bipolar Disorder – Global Drug Market
Bipolar disorder is a mental disorder characterized by periods of mania and depression. The frequency, severity, and pattern of these episodes can vary considerably over time and between individuals, making bipolar disorder one of the most challenging psychiatric disorders to manage.
• Wind Power Market
“Wind Power in France, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 – Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles” is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the wind power market in France.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States