As we all know, PDF security is becoming more and more important. If you have understood how to encrypt PDF file with password and how important PDF encryption is, now in consideration of your PDF document security.
WowTron PDF Encryption Software is designed for protecting acrobat PDF with password security and restrict page level permission like document printing, editing, form filling, content copying, commenting, assemble documents, annotation and content copying for accessibility. It allows users to encrypt pdf document from unauthorized users by setting users and owner password.
“I just tried the program to add password to pdf documents, and it worked quickly. If you want a fast, powerful and cheap pdf tool to encrypt your pdf file, Wowtron PDF Encryption is the way to go,” said Tom.
WowTron Pdf Encryption Key Features
1. Do NOT need Adobe Acrobat Reader or other third party software installed.
2. It is a standalone application with friendly user interface.
3. Compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP operating system.
4. Encrypt PDF with two types of passwords: owner/master password and user/open password.
5. Encrypt PDF with RC4 (low level security) or AES (advanced level security).
6. Encrypt PDF using 40-bit, 128-bit or 256-bit long encryption key.
7. Set restrictions to PDF files preventing from printing, editing, coping, and changing.
8. Prevent copying text or graphics of PDF.
9. Enable you modify metadata of PDF file, like subject, title, keywords etc.
10. Support to stamp watermark to PDF file.
Mark, one of our loyal customer, “Great pdf software to add password to pdf file easily, it comes with a cheap price, I think it is the cheapest pdf encryption software on the market, I really like it. Thank you for offering such a good software.”
Pricing and Availability
WowTron PDF Encryption is $21.00 in original for one installation license, but available at $15.99. Buy it from its online store http://wowtron.com/pdf-encryption/index.html. Plus, WowTron also offers free life-time update and technical support for every registered user.