Cat No.: A02010AGB
Price/Size: $110/100μl, $290/400μl, $900/2ml
The DDDDK peptide (Flag-tag) is a polypeptide protein tag that can be added to a protein using recombinant DNA technology. It can be used for affinity chromatography, and then used to separate recombinant, over expressed protein from wild-type protein expressed by the host organism. It can also be used in the isolation of protein complexes with multiple subunits.
Abbkine’s DDDDK Tag Antibody, Agarose is from host Mouse and is used to Immunoprecipitation (IP) application, we provide 50% gel slurry suspended in PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02% Sodium Azide as preservative buffer and offer three sizes 100μl, 400μl and 2ml for small and large scale immunoprecipitations.
The featured flag tag antibody (agarose) has below features & advantages:
1. Specific—highly specific tag monoclonal antibody enables high yield and high purity immunoprecipitation
2. Low background—stable, pre-blocked beads and specific antibody minimize non-specific binding for immunoprecipitation
3. Convenient—product instructions provide an easy-to-follow, optimized protocol for immunoprecipitation in approximately 1-2 hours
4. Versatile—beads are compatible with manual and automated workflows
5. Binding capacity—over 2mg of Anti-DDDDK Tag Mouse Monoclonal Antibody coupled to 1 ml of packed agrose.
About Abbkine Scientific Co., Ltd.
Abbkine Scientific Co., Ltd. is a leading biotechnology company that focuses on developing and providing innovative, high quality assay kits, antibodies, recombinant proteins and other research tools to accelerate life science fundamental research, drug discovery, etc.
Company Name: Abbkine Scientific
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Address:Bldg 1, Harbour of Technology Times, No.35, Optical Valley Ave