The increasing prevalence of biosimilars will have a noticeably negative impact on the biologics market beyond 2019, despite an initial projected Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.3%, taking the overall biologics market value from $162 billion in 2013 to more than $262 billion by 2019.
“PharmaSphere: Regulatory Frameworks and Product Pipelines in the Global Biosimilars Market”, provides strategic analysis of the global biosimilars industry. It discusses key market trends, regulatory requirements in various markets, recent deals activity and trends, as well as describes the operations strategy of these companies. Furthermore, it includes a geographical segmentation of various markets including the EU and US, as well as emerging markets such as India providing in-depth analysis of these markets’ regulatory framework, key domestic players and their biosimilar pipelines, and strategic outlook.
Buy a copy of this report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=194151 .
While many biologic manufacturers are seeking to slow the entry of biosimilars into the market, GlobalData’s report states that the biosimilars arena is attracting attention from contract manufacturing organizations, such as Lonza and Celltrion, along with contract research organizations, including Quintiles and Paraxel, and multi-industry conglomerates, such as Samsung and LG.
In addition to private ventures, some national governments are targeting the biosimilars market to sustain their domestic pharmaceutical industries. Most significantly, South Korea announced in 2011 that it aims to create approximately 120,000 new jobs in the sector, in a bid to capture 22% of the global biosimilars market by 2020.
What are the drivers of the global biosimilars industry?
- Who are the top players involved in the development of biosimilars in the developed markets of Europe and the US, as well as in emerging markets, including India and China?
- What are the major barriers to entry into the biosimilars industry?
- What specific strategies are companies utilizing to combat some of the challenges currently facing the development of the global biosimilars industry?
- What is the current state of biosimilars regulation in the EU, US, Japan, India, China, and South Korea?
Inquire for Discount on this report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=194151 .
- The report provides analysis of the key drivers and trends shaping the global biosimilars industry.
- The report discusses the biosimilar regulatory landscape of various markets including developed markets of the US and EU, as well as emerging markets such as China and India. Furthermore, it identifies key domestic players in the various markets discussed and provides analysis of their strategy, manufacturing capacity, and clinical pipeline.
- The report contains expert insights on the corporate strategies of current and prospective players in the global biosimilars industry.
- The report contains a special case study on Teva Pharmaceutical Industries’ biosimilars business, including an in-depth SWOT analysis of the company.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the frameworks under which biosimilars are currently being reviewed and regulated across various developed and emerging markets
- Identify the key domestic players in various biosimilar markets, including South Korea, Japan and emerging markets such as India and China
- Understand the key drivers and trends in the global biosimilars industry
- Analyze and track the strategies that companies are using to enter and/or strengthen their position in the rapidly evolving biosimilars industry, as well as efforts being made by innovator companies like Amgen to protect their market position
- Use this information as an independent source for your due diligence and transaction strategy
Major points in Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
3 Market Overview
4 Biosimilar Deals Trends
5 Biosimilars Regulation
6 Biosimilars in the US
7 Biosimilars in Europe
8 Biosimilars in Japan
9 Biosimilars in India
10 Biosimilars in South Korea
11 Biosimilars in China
12 Case Study: Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
13 Strategic Outlook
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
Company Name: RnR Market Research
Contact Person: Ritesh Tiwari
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1 888 391 5441
Address:7557 Rambler Road,Suite 727
Country: United States