3D printing is a revolutionary technology in various industry and also known as additive manufacturing. 3D printing refers to various processes which are used to synthesize three dimensional object.
3D Printing Market uses certain raw material and with the help of technology and design it converts it into a three dimensional object. Currently this market is has been valued at USD high billion which are expected to grow USD more billion with the CAGR of high. Increase in the investment to 3D technology are one of key drivers for this market.
Major Key Players:
- Formlab (U.S.),
- Shapeways (U.S.)
- 3D Hubs (Netherlands)
- Carbon 3D (U.S.)
- Ultimaker (Netherlands)
- Zortrax (Poland)
- Local Motors (U.S.)
- MyMiniFactory (U.K.)
- Stratasys Ltd. (U.S.)
- Amazon.Com, Inc. (U.S.)
- Canon Inc. (Japan)
- HP Inc (U.S.)
- Graphene 3D Lab Inc. (U.S.)
- Beijing Tiertime Technology Co., Ltd. (China)
- Shapeways, Inc. (U.S.)
- Wiivv Wearables Inc. (Canada)
- The Argen Corporation (U.S.)
- Materialise NV (Belgium)
- The Exone Company (U.S.)
- Arcam Group (Swedan)
- 3D Systems Corporation (U.S.)
- Envisiontec GmbH (Germany)
- Proto Labs (U.S.)
- Optomec Inc. (U.S.)
- 3d ceram (France)
- Reprap (Denmark)
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1031
Study Objective of 3D Printing Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global 3D Printing Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the 3D Printing market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by material, by technology, by operational model, by application and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global 3D Printing Market
- Segmentation by Technology: Stereolithography(SLA), Digital Light Processing(DLP), Fused deposition modeling (FDM), Selective Laser Sintering (SLS), Selective laser melting (SLM), Electronic Beam Melting (EBM) and Laminated object manufacturing (LOM).
- Segmentation by Material: Metal, Polymer, Nylon, Ceramic among others.
- Segmentation by Operational Model: In-house and Service Provider
- Segmentation by Application: Automotive and Aerospace, Plastics, Mechanical and Plant engineering, Electronics, Pharma and Medical, Consumer goods, Wholesale and Retail, Energy Logistics and Transport among others.
Currently Europe is dominating the 3D printing market due to heavy investment in 3D technology and demand for various industries. Aerospace and Defense are some major application areas where the 3D printings are used.
Asia-Pacific has emerged as fastest growing market due to heavy demand for consumer electronics products. China and Japan are the leading market followed by India. North America stands as third biggest market for 3d printing with the market share.
The reports also covers brief analysis of Geographical Region includes:
- North America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/3d-printing-market-1031
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Scope of the Report
2.1 Market Definition
2.2 Scope of the Study
2.2.1 Research Objectives
2.2.2 Assumptions & Limitations
2.3 Markets Structure
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –