The global 3D cell culture market is anticipated to reach USD 1.69 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Potential of this technology to replace and reduce the usage of animal models for histological analysis and biochemical assays is expected to fuel demand for 3D cell culture products thus driving growth in the coming years.
Access Full Report With TOC @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/3d-cell-culture-market
Advent of technology with respect to spheroid formation and matured assay methods, is expected to boost the emergence of 3D optimized assays, kits, and protocols, in turn, expediting the entire research process. In addition, the scope of three-dimensional (3D) cell culturing experiments for evaluation of drug moiety is anticipated to grow owing to advantages associated with its usage. These advantages include increased cell to extra cellular matrix (ECM) as well as intercellular interactions, variation in the proliferation zones, ease for analyzing impact of site-specific stromal tissue components in the tumor microenvironment.
Research initiatives carried out to develop multidimensional cultures that offer compatibility with automated lab equipment and suitability for HTS feature in order to facilitate high content screening assay, signaling, and migration are expected to fuel the growth of this vertical through to 2024.
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/3d-cell-culture-market/request-sample
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Scaffold-based technique accounted for the revenue share of over 40% because of the potential these possess for the recreation of structural and physical environment of a living tissue. Availability of choice for the material and structure of the scaffold for different in vitro applications is supportive for the estimated revenue share of this segment. Hydrogel or ECM and solid scaffolds are estimated to capture a comparatively sizable share of the revenue, attributed to the presence of different products in this segment.
- Spheroid development techniques are estimated to contribute significantly in increasing the revenue share of scaffold-free technology. These enable multicellular arrangement, thus making them an influential tool for a range of applications, particularly in cancer and stem cell research.Oncology is estimated to account for the dominant share in 2015 owing to the presence of higher incidence rate of cancers coupled with phenotypic heterogeneity achieved using 3D culturing. Stem cell research is anticipated to witness lucrative growth in the coming years as a consequence of the upcoming projects in this segment for development of effective therapies.
- Key end users for this technology are pharma & biotech entities, research laboratories and institutes. Pharma & biotech entities accounted for the largest share of the revenue in 2015 owing to the high usage of technology in different steps of drug discovery which include target validation, lead optimization, penetration studies, and safety assessment or toxicity screening.
- North America dominated the next generation sequencing data analysis market with a share of over 40% as a result of the presence of several organizations operating in this region. Moreover, the significant number of R&D projects carried out in institutes is resulting in the high demand, affecting the revenue growth significantly.
- However, Asia Pacific is expected to witness substantially high growth through to 2024, which is attributable to the rise in number of research grants for drug development and tissue engineering projects in the developing economies of this region. Furthermore, positive R&D outcomes encouraging the incorporation of three dimensional cultures in regenerative medicine is expected to impact this sector with potential opportunities for growth.
- The market is fragmented in nature and includes established as well as emerging players These entities include 3D Biomatrix, Corning Inc, Nano3D Biosciences, Merck, Becton Dickinson and Company, Thermo Fisher Scientific, InSphero AG, Lonza Group, Tecan, 3D Biotek LLC, VWR International, LLC, and Global Cell Solutions, Inc.
- These companies are involved in collaborations and co-marketing agreements for enhancement of product portfolio as well as global presence. For instance, Tecan and CellSpring entered into collaboration for automation of the 3D Bloom platform on a Freedom EVO workstation.
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Banking IT Spending Market –
- Construction Equipment Market –
- Excavator Market –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic dxecision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States