The wireless network infrastructure market is currently in a phase of transition as mobile operators seek to address increasing mobile traffic demands amidst global economic uncertainties. This paradigm shift is bringing new challenges and opportunities to infrastructure vendors.
Complete Report Available @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/the-2g-3g-4g-5g-wireless-network-infrastructure-market
In 2015, global 2G, 3G and 4G wireless infrastructure revenues stood at nearly $65 Billion. SNS Research estimates that these revenues will remain flat in 2016, largely due to declining macrocell RAN and mobile core investments. Over the next four years, the market is expected to decline at a CAGR of 1%, eventually shrinking to $61 Billion by the end of 2020.
Despite the ongoing decline in the wider market, mobile operators are expected to significantly increase their spending in the evolving HetNet (Heterogeneous Network) submarket, which encompasses small cells, carrier Wi-Fi, DAS (Distributed Antenna Systems) and C-RAN (Centralized RAN) infrastructure. Small cell and carrier Wi-Fi equipment alone will represent a market worth $3 Billion in 2016. Supplemented further by DAS and C-RAN investments, the HetNet sector is attracting considerable attention from both established vendors as well as startups that solely focus on this submarket.
Browse All Reports of This Category at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/telecommunications-and-wireless
Spanning over 1,000 pages, “The 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G Wireless Network Infrastructure Market: 2016 – 2030 – with an Evaluation of Wi-Fi and WiMAX”” report package encompasses two comprehensive reports covering both the conventional 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G wireless network infrastructure market as well as the emerging HetNet submarket:
– The Wireless Network Infrastructure Ecosystem: 2016 – 2030 – Macrocell RAN, Small Cells, C-RAN, RRH, DAS, Carrier Wi-Fi, Mobile Core, Backhaul & Fronthaul
– The HetNet Ecosystem (Small Cells, Carrier Wi-Fi, C-RAN & DAS): 2016 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts
This report package provides an in-depth assessment of the 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G wireless network infrastructure market and also explores the HetNet submarket. Besides analyzing the key market drivers, challenges, regional CapEx commitments and vendor strategies, the report package also presents revenue and unit shipment forecasts for the wireless network infrastructure, macrocell, mobile core, small cell, Wi-Fi offload, DAS, C-RAN and the mobile transport submarkets from 2016 to 2030 at a regional as well as a global scale.
The report package comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report package.
The report covers the following topics:
– 2G (GSM and CDMA) technology and market trends
– 3G (W-CDMA/HSPA, TD-SCDMA and CDMA-2000) technology and market trends
– 4G (LTE, LTE-Advanced and WiMAX) technology and market trends
– 5G (IMT-2020) technology and market trends
– Mobile core technology and market trends
– Mobile transport (backhaul and fronthaul) technology and market trends
– HetNet (Wi-Fi offloading, small cell, C-RAN and DAS) technology and market trends
– Analysis of key trends such as enterprise RAN, TD-LTE, VoLTE virtualization, unlicensed small cells and SCaaS (Small Cells as a Service)
– Market drivers for wireless network infrastructure investments
– Challenges and barriers to the ecosystem
– Profiles and strategies of over 350 wireless network infrastructure vendors
– Global and regional market analysis and forecasts
– SWOT analysis of the wireless network infrastructure market
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: www.radiantinsights.com/research/the-2g-3g-4g-5g-wireless-network-infrastructure-market#tabs-4
Key Questions Answered:
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
– How is the 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G wireless network infrastructure market evolving by segment and region?
– What will the market size be in 2016 and at what rate will it grow?
– What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
– How will the market shape for HetNet infrastructure such as small cells, C-RAN and DAS?
– How big is the opportunity for enterprise RAN deployments?
– How will Wi-Fi fit into future network architectures for access and offload?
– Who are the key vendors in the market, what is their market share and what are their strategies?
– What strategies should be adopted by mobile operators and vendors to remain a dominant market force?
– Which 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G technology constitutes the highest amount of spending and how will this evolve overtime?
– How will LTE deployments proceed, and how long will 2G/3G technologies coexist with LTE?
– When will WiMAX infrastructure spending diminish?
– What is the global and regional outlook for RAN and mobile core submarkets?
– What is the opportunity for mobile transport networking gear, and what new backhaul/fronthaul solutions are evolving?
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Cyclohexanone Markets –
- Tetrahydrofuran (THF) Markets –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States