Global Business Process Management Market 2018-2025:
The aim of the study is to present an in-depth analysis of the global business process management market. The study evaluates value chain across the geographies to elucidate competitive environment in the global business process management market. The report incorporates comprehensive qualitative analysis including drivers, challenges and restraints of the current market scenario and estimations through 2018-2025 to identify lucrative opportunities in the market. The report provides distinctive info graphics and epitomized analyses including PESTEL analysis, SWOT analysis, etc. to identify the competitive and technological growth map.
The report has company profiles of major players in the Global Business Process Management Market:
• IBM Corporation
• Oracle Corporation
• Business 360, Inc.
• Microsoft Corporation
• Adobe Systems
Get a PDF Sample of this Report @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2160725 .
• The global business process management market size was worth close to USD 8 billion in 2017 and is expected to grow at a double digit CAGR during the forecast period. The key factor driving the growth of the global business process management market is high penetration and adoption of internet services and integration of cloud and big data at commercial level.
• Business process management is the process implemented by organizations for improving business operations. It permits enterprises by managing workflow more effectively, efficiently and making it more flexible to changes in the business environment.
• Rising demand for streamlining business processes, increased cloud services deployment, demand for mature technology in retail arena and increased adoption of business process management in manufacturing and BFSI verticals are the key drivers in the market.
• Adoption of business process management frameworks in IT & telecom industry is a key trend in the market. Integrated supply chain in telecom industry (to enhance manufacturing, procurement, logistics etc.) is achieved using business process management.
• Reluctance in adopting business process management especially by intermediate management of an organization coupled with lack of knowledge regarding the benefits of business process management solutions impede the market growth. Although, increasing investments in the simplification of business process management software coupled with focus on reduction in costs will overcome the aforementioned challenges over the forecast period.
• Business process management is crucial in the ecosystem of businesses for effective and efficient processes that cost less. It enables the organizations to become relatively more customer-centric and supple to answer the business challenges.
• Geographically, Europe is the dominant region in the market followed by North America. United Kingdom being a global leader in financial services, has emerged as the opportune proving ground for the growth of business process management solutions. Also, rising number of automotive manufacturing companies in Germany and increasing penetration of IT industry in Netherlands, Belgium and Denmark are expected to boost the growth of business process management market in Europe over the forecast period.
• In Asia-Pacific, Australia is one of the key countries driving the demand for business process management market. Australian banks are enthusiastic to drive out costs by regulating back office functions which have a lot of replications, benefiting from reuse wherever possible. Also, rapid growth of retail, healthcare and IT verticals in China, Indonesia and India along with rising investments from MNCs in these countries will further boost the overall growth of the market.
• The key players in business process management market include IBM Corporation, Nintex USA Inc, Appian Corporation, Software AG, Oracle Corporation, Ultimus Inc., TIBCO Software Inc., BPLogix, Inc., Pegasystems, Global 360, Inc., Hewlett Packard, Microsoft Corporation, Adobe System and Fujitsu Limited. These companies account for a major share in the global business process management market. For instance, in 2016, IBM Corporation launched IBM BPM Advanced: this product supports enterprise transaction and integration process management as portion of an overall service-oriented architecture (SOA).
IT Solution Overview, 2015 – 2025 (Revenue)
• Process Improvement
• Content and Document Management
• Monitoring and Optimization
IT Service Overview, 2015 – 2025 (Revenue)
• System Integration
• Training and Education
Business Function/ Department Overview, 2015 – 2025 (Revenue)
• Human Resource
• Accounting and Finance
• Sales and Marketing
• Supply Chain Management
• Operation and Support
Organization Size Overview, 2015 – 2025 (Revenue)
• Large Enterprises
Deployment Type Overview, 2015 – 2025 (Revenue)
Industry Vertical Overview, 2015 – 2025 (Revenue)
• Government & Defense
• IT & Telecom
Access the complete report with TOC & List of Tables @ http://orbisresearch.com/reports/index/global-business-process-management-market-2018-2025-key-industry-insights-segments-opportunities-and-forecasts .
What does the report include?
• Factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities have been discussed in the study. It also covers the value chain from raw materials to the end-users noting trends of integration.
• The study analyses the market using various tools including Porter’s Five Forces Model and PESTEL analysis
• Detailed analysis of several IT solutions and IT services which are incorporating business process management frameworks is provided in the report
• Profiles of key business process management providers has been incorporated in the report along with the competitive strategies implemented by these players
Who should buy this report?
This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the business process management market, who want an in-depth insight into the dynamics of the global business process management market. The report will benefit:
• BPM Solution Providers
• Enterprises and end-users including governmental organizations, defense, BFSI, IT & telecom, healthcare and others
• Decision makers across several consulting and advisory firms, system integrators, resellers, training and education service providers, maintenance and support service providers, etc.
• Analysts, educators, strategy managers, researchers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies
Enquiry before buying report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2160725 .
Some Point from TOC:
Chapter 1. Research Methodology
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Market Outlook
Chapter 4. IT Solution Overview
Chapter 5. IT Service Overview
Chapter 6. Business Function/Department Overview
Chapter 7. Organization Size Overview
Chapter 8. Deployment Type Overview
Browse our latest press release on ERP to Drive the Global Business Process Management Market
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Company Name: Orbis Research
Contact Person: Hector Costello, Senior Manager – Client Engagements
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817, +9164101019
Address:4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600
State: TX 75204
Country: United States