The degree and proportion of breakthrough innovations in this pipeline is exceptional – GBI Research analysis identified 333 first-in-class programs in the Breast Cancer pipeline, acting on 251 first-in-class molecular targets. This accounts for some 39% of all products with a disclosed molecular target, and is reflective of the high degree of innovation in this indication. This has far-reaching strategic implications for all market participants, as despite the high attrition rate in breast cancer, it is highly likely many of the first-in-class products will reach the market over the coming decade and, will have the opportunity to transform the clinical and commercial landscape.
Potential driving factors behind this market include a very large and growing patient pool, a well-established disease market with a number of strong unmet needs, and the strong understanding of the disease pathophysiology that has developed over the last decade, facilitating the development of novel compounds that may fill the unmet needs.
Some 289 first-in-class products that are currently in development have not yet been involved in licensing or co-development deals, meaning there are numerous opportunities for in-licensing or co-development in this indication, which already has a strong track record of breakthrough innovation yielding highly commercially and clinically successful therapies.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/sample/92671
– The report analyzes innovation in breast cancer, in the context of the overall pipeline and current market landscape. In addition, it analyzes the deals landscape surrounding first-in-class products in breast cancer, and pinpoints opportunities for in-licensing.
– A brief introduction to breast cancer, including symptoms, pathophysiology, and an overview of pharmacotherapy and treatment algorithms.
– The changing molecular target landscape between the market and the pipeline, and particular focal points of innovation in the pipeline.
– Comprehensive review of the pipeline for first-in-class therapies, analyzed on the basis of stage of development, molecule type and molecular target.
– Identification and assessment of first-in-class molecular targets, with a particular focus on early-stage programs for which clinical utility has yet to be evaluated, as well as literature reviews on novel molecular targets.
– Assessment of the licensing and co-development deal landscape for breast cancer therapies, and benchmarking of deals involving first-in-class versus non-first-in-class-products.
Browse All Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Market Research Related Reports @ http://www.hexareports.com/category/pharmaceuticals-and-healthcare-market
Reasons to buy:
– Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape, including a comprehensive study of disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis and the available treatment options available at each stage of diagnosis.
– Visualize the composition of the breast cancer market in terms of dominant molecule types and targets, highlighting what the current unmet needs are and how they can be addressed. This knowledge allows a competitive understanding of the gaps in the current market.
– Analyze the breast cancer pipeline, stratified by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target.
– Assess the therapeutic potential of first-in-class targets. Using a proprietary matrix, first-in-class products have been assessed and ranked according to clinical potential. Promising early-stage targets have been further reviewed in greater detail.
– Identify commercial opportunities in the breast cancer deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals, and producing a list of breast cancer therapies that are not yet involved in deals and may be potential investment opportunities.
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Email: Send Email
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States