Tulsa, OK – June 25, 2014 – Ten year old Keith Boyd of Keith’s Ice Cold Lemonade Stand raised $120,000 for the school he attended by operating 10 lemonade stands around the Tulsa, Oklahoma area. Boyd, who has nonverbal Cerebral Palsy, came up with a business plan that included his lemonade ingredients of lemons, water, love and hugs and presented the idea to Thrive15.com Mentor, Arthur Greeno. Greeno was honored to take on Keith’s project and help him raise money for the special needs school he attended. Keith’s Ice Cold Lemonade Stand was so successful, that Keith and Greeno decided to bottle the lemonade product and sell it to stores around the country. Greeno is a mentor on Thrive15.com, the Digital Tutors for entrepreneurship that provides video-based business skills taught by world-class mentors.
“I have always been someone who dreams big and Keith likes to dream big, too! One day, he asked why his lemonade wasn’t in stores all over the country. All I said was, it will be soon,” says Chick-fil-A Owner & Operator and Thrive15.com Mentor, Arthur Greeno.
Six months later, Keith and Greeno launched Keith’s Ice Cold Beverages. They spent weeks researching manufacturers and taste testing lemonade to find the perfect product that would be all natural and great tasting. After finding a product that worked, they landed their first distributor, Reasor’s grocery stores, which have 19 locations in Northeast Oklahoma and now they have Keith’s lemonade product in over 100 stores.
“Without Arthur, I don’t know where I would be. He has believed in me from day one and he doesn’t think my ideas are crazy! I can’t believe I have a lemonade product being sold in stores,” says 10-year-old entrepreneur, Keith Boyd.
According to a study conducted by MicroMentor.org, mentored businesses increase their revenue by 83% while non-mentored businesses only increased by 16%. Mentorship plays a vital role in entrepreneurs thriving.
On Thrive15.com, Greeno is both an investor and a mentor that teaches marketing and leadership to entrepreneurs like Keith Boyd. Thrive15.com launched out of beta in February 2015, after nearly three years of development. The website provides engaging 15-minute online courses taught by millionaire mentors and everyday entrepreneurial success stories. The mentors include success stories such as NBA Hall of Famer turned successful entrepreneur, David Robinson, the former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort, Lee Cockerell, the funding expert and the co-founder of Guidant Financial, David Nilssen, the New York Times bestselling author and publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston and countless celebrities, Michael Levine and countless experts.
Quick Facts About Thrive15:
- Thrive15.com provides 15-minute practical online business courses taught by millionaires, mentors, and everyday entrepreneurial success stories.
- Thrive15.com features many celebrity mentors including:
° David Robinson, NBA Hall of Fame Basketball Player and founder of Carver Academy charter schools and Admiral Capital Group, which currently has a valuation of over $250 million;
° Lee Cockerell, the Former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort who once managed 40,000 + employees;
° Michael Levine, the founder of Levine Communications who has been the publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston, Cameron Diaz, and countless other celebrities; David Nilssen, the co-founder of one of the nation’s largest small business funding solutions, Guidant Financial and; Jonathan Barnett, the founder of the 400 + OXI Fresh franchises.
- Thrive15.com has teamed up David Robinson and the U.S. Chamber’s, “Hiring Our Heroes Program,” to provide free subscriptions to U.S. military families as part of the 1 for 1 HandUp Movement.
- Thrive15.com has been mentioned in Forbes, Pando Daily, Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, and numerous media outlets since launching.
- Thrive15.com offers best practice and practical online education in the core areas of business mastery that every entrepreneur must know including: legal, real estate, investing, execution, purpose, mindset, networking, business modeling, overcoming adversity, capital, branding, marketing, sales, customer service, product/service development, quality control, accounting, management, human resources, and leadership.
- Thrive15.com was founded by Chief Operating Officer and Oklahoma’s former U.S. Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year, Clay Clark.
- The Chief Executive Officer of Thrive15.com is doctor, entrepreneur, and venture capitalist, Doctor Robert Zoellner.
- Thrive15.com offers points instead of grades and gives its users a chance to win a business boost package to the Thriver with the most points.
- Thrive15.com’s content is created by combining entertainment, gamification, and best-practice practical business education to increase the retention of training provided on the platform.
Company Name: Thrive15.com
Contact Person: Deedra Determan
Email: Send Email
Address:1609 South Boston Ave Suite 200
Country: United States